Houses for Sale in Stouffville - Buy Your Home Today - BK Team Skip to Content

Houses and Properties for Sale in Stouffville

ONE OF THE MOST LIVABLE CITIES IN CANADA

Stouffville is a great location for both first-time home buyers, and established families offering a range of homes for sale from condominiums to rural properties. You will find that the most common homes in Stouffville are detached and town/row offering 3 or 4+ bedrooms. Nearly 50% of the total houses available today were built after the year 2000. The average sale price for all types of home in Stouffville is $1,347,398. Read more about the community of Stouffville.

NEIGHBOURHOODS IN STOUFFVILLE

Ballantrae

Known for its scenic hiking trails and golf clubs, Ballantrae is a neighborhood in the center of rural Stouffville. With the inclusion of gated communities such as the Ballantrae Golf and Country Club, this neighborhood offers well designed bungalows while maintaining an eco-friendly environment. 

Musselman’s Lake

Musselman’s Lake is a community northeast of Stouffville, named after the lake that the community is built around. There are a variety of homes offered in the area and this tight-knit community is a family friendly place with many forms of recreation. 

Rural Stouffville 

With its vast forest and farmland consisting of small subdivisions of homes, Rural Stouffville is a beautiful part of the greater town of Stouffville. This area not only provides a healthy mix of greenspace and communities, but also contains a multitude of community centers and conservation parks for entertainment. 

Downtown Stouffville

Offering the perfect blend of small-town charm and big city amenities, Downton Stouffville is a friendly neighborhood to live in. This suburban community consists of a variety of homes ranging from detached homes to condominiums. Visit Main Street for a colourful mix of shops and restaurants. 

Cardinal Point 

Cardinal Point is a newly constructed neighbourhood in Stouffville, consisting of a multitude of condominiums and townhouses. This area is a walking distance from Main St. Stouffville while also residing near a beautiful ravine, making it an ideal suburban community.

Testimonials

Get in Touch

Contact Benczik Kavanagh Real Estate Team

We’re ready to answer your questions, provide you with much-needed resources, and help you take the next step in your real estate journey.

Newsletter

Cut Straight to the Facts

Get the most accurate market information, the latest MLS listings, and other need-to-know updates delivered to your inbox once a month. No spam or unwanted emails, guaranteed.

Our Real Estate Newsletter

FAQS

What is the average home price in Stouffville, ON?
    What are some popular features that houses for sale in Stouffville typically offer?
    Do Stouffville properties offer easy access to daycare facilities or preschools?
    What are some of the most popular neighborhoods in Stouffville, ON?
    What steps should I take when considering buying a house in Stouffville, ON?

FAQS

What is the Difference Between a Brokerage and a Real Estate Agent?
    What is the MLS?
    How Much Does a Real Estate Agent Cost?
    How to Pick a Good Real Estate Agent?
    What Does a Real Estate Agent Do?

FAQS

Why Do Homes Sell For Above the Asking Price?
    How To Find an Affordable House?
    How to Win a Bidding War on a House?
    Can You Back Out of Buying a House After Making an Offer?
    Can You Put Conditions on Your Offer to Buy a House?
    Can You Put Offers on More Than One Home?
    What is a Multiple Offer Situation?
    What’s the Difference Between Condo and Freehold?
    How Do You Submit an Offer to Buy a Property?
    What is an Offer on a Home (And How Does it Work)?
    What is a Pre-Approval for a Mortgage?
    How Long Does it Take to Buy a House ?
    Should You Buy a House Using the Seller’s Real Estate Agent?
    How Do You Book a Viewing to See a House for Sale?
    If I buy a pre-construction condo or townhouse, do I have to pay land transfer tax?
    Should I wait to buy a house in the GTA??
    Do I need a real estate agent to buy a home?
    How much is a bank appraisal?
    What should I know before renovating a condo?
    How can FIRST-TIME BUYERS conquer their fears?
    Where is the best school in the GTA?
    Who pays land transfer tax in Ontario? – The Buyer OR The Seller?
    What’s required to buy a house in Ontario?
    How much are legal fees to buy a house in the GTA??
    Is 20% down payment needed??
    What is the crime rate in the neighbourhood?
    What is the normal number of days for closing on a house or condo?
    What happens if my home inspector misses something?
    Can I avoid paying land transfer tax?
    Is there any government money available to help first time buyers? Are there programs to help with closing costs?