Murray’s passion for real estate started in 1985 when he worked for IBM Canada as the Manager of Domestic and International Relocation. The experience exposed him to the inner workings of the real estate industry and more importantly, how the industry served the needs of its clients. After 30 years, Murray has enjoyed a fulfilling and successful career in real estate serving York and Durham Region and helping hundreds of clients from different walks of life maneuver through the stressful process of selling or buying a home.
During the past 20 years, Murray and Leslie have operated with the highest level of integrity and care for their clients. Although Murray is no longer selling real estate day-to-day, it is because of this shared philosophy Murray has endorsed Benczik Kavanagh Team and decided to join us as an ambassador.
If you were lucky enough to be a client of Murray’s, he THANKS YOU A MILLON for your years of support.
Murray’s Career Highlights Include:
- Recipient of the CENTURION, Double CENTURION, Grand CENTURION and CENTURION Hall of Fame awards. The CENTURION award is earned through outstanding real estate knowledge, excellent marketing skills and dedication to client service. It is reserved for those who prominently rank as a leader within the top 2% of the Century 21 sales force.
Murray always believed it is important to participate in making the City of Markham an even better place to live. Over the years he has contributed to many organizations including:
- Markham Arts Council
- The Annual Homes for the Holidays Tour of Homes in Support of the Varley-McKay Art Foundation, York Region Breast Cancer Friends and The Markham-Stouffville Hospital Foundation
- Rouge Valley Health System Foundation
- Easter Seals
- Markham Baseball, Basketball and Hockey Associations
- Public and High School clubs and events
- The Salvation Army “Gateway”
Heather and Michael seller Markham
Gord seller Markham
Rebecca seller Markham
Chan seller Markham